Women On Purpose… with heartfelt intention to make a difference.
Now more than ever before we as women are being called to activate our life’s true purpose. We are being asked from deep within our soul’s patterning to rise up from the past and take heed to a call of action, which is infused with an intense need to make a difference. Women have been the sustainers of life throughout time. They have been the mothers and nurturers of life.
That has now shifted from the stereotype of maternal/caregiver of the past to a more active role in our society. Fighting for our equality has aided in our progress, but it is now time to really use that equality to stand strong in what we do best, which is to ‘sustain life’.
We are encoded with this tremendous gift not only to sustain life but to also co-create life. The time has come for that amazing inner power, to be heard, be ready and be willing to give birth to our new world.
How do you do that?
- FIRST – You have to feel that life force, that spark of light within you. Then allow it to grow, nourish it and acknowledge that it is a gift of Creation. You then ready your self to give birth to that light into the world. You do it with true confidence, knowing you have infused it with your passion, your hope, your love and your devotion. YOU become the powerful, spectacular natural force of the LIVING GODDESS.
- SECOND – Mother Earth has been patient with her children – she has been waiting till humans are of spiritual maturity and strength. There is no more time for why or when; the time is now to take action on how to live your full purpose.
- THIRD – If you have ever thought you had something to offer the world – this is your time, not when you have enough money, not when you have the right man in your life or when you retire or when the kids leave home – It’s now! Find that place in your heart that is connected to your source, that place that keeps your true purpose alive.
- FOUTH – Remove everything from view that is in the way of your true mission or message and if that is someone you thought was a friend ‘so be it’. If you don’t have people around you who fully support your vision it will begin to fade for sure.
- FIVE – If you don’t feel safe enough to share your dream, your light will begin to dim. You are a custodian of your light and its true nature is designed to serve humanity; your responsibility is to keep it alive just like a newborn placed in your care.
That is why women are being called to rise up from their past traditional roles to become the true Hero’s, Visionaries, Teachers and Artists of our time.
You know deep within your soul how to sustain life. It is time to build your team/family that are aligned with your purpose, your passion, and light.
Find people you trust and respect because the profound discovery will be that as you support other your individual dreams are actualized. This is why it is imperative to align yourself with those who are on the same path of birthing a new and beautiful world for all, one that gives life to its inhabitants and respects the needs of its Mother (Planet Earth).